Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Correction Regarding Comments

Just saw where I gave you some wrong information on leaving comments.  In order to leave a comment, click on the word "comments" at the end of the blog and a text box will open up for you to type in.  You can preview what you have written and then click on "submit."  At this time you will have to type in some letters that appear on your screen in order for your comment to be submitted.  This is to prevent automated devices from commenting.  Last thing I need is a "bot" leaving some embarrassing comment.  The good news is that I have to approve a comment before it will be posted.  All comments, good or bad will be posted.  What I am looking for is inappropriate language that should not be used.  This blog is for genuinely interested people who may have an interest in pursuing painting or any other medium as a hobby.  I really do care what people think about the blogs and hope to see some people write in for information on a particular hobby, craft, material used, etc.  I will be most happy to reply to these and other comments and perhaps see a common thread that could turn into the next blog.

Thank you for reading this!  I am totally new to blogging and I promise to learn as I go.

Have fun creating!

Rutheemac

No comments: